CLASSIC BANGERS AND MASH
The dish is sometimes served with a rich onion gravy. It can be found served with fried onions.
- 2 1/2 lb
- potatoes, peeled and quartered, boiled
- cubes boullion
- 1 c
- warm milk
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- link sausages (any kind you like )
- large onion
- brown gravy
How to Make CLASSIC BANGERS AND MASH
- 1Boil potatoes.
- 2Stir the cubes into warm milk until dissolved.Stir the milk and butter into potatoes.Mash.
- 3Prick the sausages in a few places.place in a hot, oiled skillet.Turning sausages often, until golden brown and juices run clear. About 12 - 15 min. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 4Using same pan,add onions and cook until golden.Heat
- 5To serve,scoop potatoes onto a large serving plate,arrange sausages over potatoes.Top with onions and gravy. Enjoy