Citrus-Marinated Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Citrus-Marinated Pork Chops
- Cover chiles with water.
- Let stand until softened, about 1 hour.
- Drain and finely chop.
- Place pork chops in a shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Place chiles and remaining ingredients, except the orange, in a blender container.
- Cover and blend, at low speed, until smooth.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, spooning marinade over chops occasionally.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Remove chops from marinade and sit marinade aside.
- Place chops on rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil, with tops of the chops 3 to 5 inches from the heat, until light brown, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the chops and brush with the marinade.
- Broil until chops are done, about 5 minutes longer.
- Garnish with orange wedges and serve.