Citrus-Marinated Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Citrus-Marinated Pork Chops
- 1Cover chiles with water.
- 2Let stand until softened, about 1 hour.
- 3Drain and finely chop.
- 4Place pork chops in a shallow glass or plastic dish.
- 5Place chiles and remaining ingredients, except the orange, in a blender container.
- 6Cover and blend, at low speed, until smooth.
- 7Pour over chops.
- 8Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, spooning marinade over chops occasionally.
- 9Set oven control to broil.
- 10Remove chops from marinade and sit marinade aside.
- 11Place chops on rack in a broiler pan.
- 12Broil, with tops of the chops 3 to 5 inches from the heat, until light brown, about 10 minutes.
- 13Turn the chops and brush with the marinade.
- 14Broil until chops are done, about 5 minutes longer.
- 15Garnish with orange wedges and serve.