1 pkgfettuccnini noodles
mediumpiece of pork
1/2 pkgbean sprouts, fresh
1 bunchleaf onion( green part) sliced
1/2 tspsalt/pepper (to taste)
·shoyu sauce ( i use aloha brand)
3 Tbsppeanut oil or canola oil
SEASONING FOR PORK RUB
·salt and pepper
How to Make CHOW FUN
- take the pork and rub it with salt/pepper/garlic powder.
- Place the meat in a pan and cover with foil and let it bake until the consistance you would do for making BBQ pork. When done remove from oven.
- Follow the cooking instructions on package of fettuccini noodles.. when cooked take out and drain well.
- Next step is to chop up those leaf onions (green part) set aside
- When the pork has cooled chop it into bit size pieces and set aside.
- Get out your wok and add some peanut oil and when hot add the pork and then the noodles mixing well
- Next add the bean sprouts and leaf onion.
- add the salt and pepper (to taste)
- I use two wooden spoons to lift the noodles and make sure all is mixed well. so when you lift the chow fun out to put in a bowl you get meat,veggies and the noodles.. know what I mean?
- When the chow fun is in the serving bowl add the shoyu to your taste as well as the hot sauce..You can leave out the hot sauce but we like it in ours.And if you care to.. make some cheeseburgers to go with the chow fun and don't forget the soda pop too!!