- 1 pkg
- fettuccnini noodles
- piece of pork
- 1/2 pkg
- bean sprouts, fresh
- 1 bunch
- leaf onion( green part) sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- shoyu sauce ( i use aloha brand)
- hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- peanut oil or canola oil
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
SEASONING FOR PORK RUB
How to Make CHOW FUN
- 1take the pork and rub it with salt/pepper/garlic powder.
- 2Place the meat in a pan and cover with foil and let it bake until the consistance you would do for making BBQ pork. When done remove from oven.
- 3Follow the cooking instructions on package of fettuccini noodles.. when cooked take out and drain well.
- 4Next step is to chop up those leaf onions (green part) set aside
- 5When the pork has cooled chop it into bit size pieces and set aside.
- 6Get out your wok and add some peanut oil and when hot add the pork and then the noodles mixing well
- 7Next add the bean sprouts and leaf onion.
- 8add the salt and pepper (to taste)
- 9I use two wooden spoons to lift the noodles and make sure all is mixed well. so when you lift the chow fun out to put in a bowl you get meat,veggies and the noodles.. know what I mean?
- 10When the chow fun is in the serving bowl add the shoyu to your taste as well as the hot sauce..You can leave out the hot sauce but we like it in ours.And if you care to.. make some cheeseburgers to go with the chow fun and don't forget the soda pop too!!