Chops In A Crock
- pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb
- small red potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- onion, roughly chopped or 10-12 small pearl onions, peeled
- 1/2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix
- (10 1/5 oz) can cream of chicken/mushroom soup
How to Make Chops In A Crock
- 1Prepare your crockpot by either spraying the inside with cooking spray or lining it with a crockpot cooking bag.
- 2Place the onions and potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot.
- 3Salt and pepper the porkchops and place them on top of the onion and potatoes. Spread the minced garlic and dry ranch dressing mix over the chops.
- 4Add the soup, undiluted, on top of the chops.
- 5Cook on low for 4 or 5 hours until done.