☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4pork tenderloins, 8 ounces each
1/4 csoy sauce, low sodium
1minced garlic clove
1 1/2 Tbspginger root, minced
·vegetable cooking spray
How to Make Chinese Roast Pork
- Trim fat from tenderloins; place in a shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients; pour over tenderloins, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Place tenderloins on a rack coated with cooking spray.
- Place rack in broiler pan; add water to pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for 15-18 minutes, turning often, and basting with reserved marinade.
- Meat is done when meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloin registers 160 degrees.