Chinese Barbeque Pork1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbsphoisin sauce
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspsesame oil
1garlic clove, finely chopped
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
1boneless pork roast
How to Make Chinese Barbeque Pork
- Slice pork into strips approximately 1 1/2 inch thick, 5-6 inchs long and 1/2 inch wide.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 375 deg for 25 minutes.
- Turn meat over and bake for an additional 25 minutes.