CHINESE BARBECUED PORK TENDERLOIN
Photo is my own, recipe by Ron.
- pork tenderloins( total weight: 1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- cloves minced garlic
- tablespoon ginger, minced
- green onions, minced
- cup dry sherry
- tablespoons soy sauce
- tablespoons hoisin sauce
- tablespoons ketchup
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make CHINESE BARBECUED PORK TENDERLOIN
- 1Combine the garlic, ginger, green onions, sherry, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, ketchup, sugar, salt and pepper in a plastic zip lock bag. Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin. Add the meat to the marinade, turn it to coat. Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours, turning every hour or so.
- 2You may use a rotisserie spit rod for each tenderloin, or you can use a basket (which is what I did) Rotate for 35 to 40 minutes or until the temperature reaches 155 to 165 on the meat thermometer. Slice on diagonal to serve. Enjoy!
- 3Note: This meat was cooked without any added fat.