Chili Spaghetti With Hot Dogs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozuncooked spaghetti
1 lbhot dogs,cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1/2 cfinely chopped sweet onion
1/2 cfinely chopped celery
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 15 ozcan tomato sauce
1 Tbspyellow mustard
1 tspchili powder
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
3/4 tspgarlic powder (optional ,but i recommend it )
1/4 tspsalt and pepper
1 cshredded chedder cheese
How to Make Chili Spaghetti With Hot Dogs
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking,in a large skillet,cook the hot dogs,onion and celery in the oil until tender.
- Add both the sauces,mustard,chili powder,garlic powder( if using ),salt,and pepper.
- Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through,stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti, toss with hot dog mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.( I just let each person add whatever amount they wanted on their serving. )