Chickin' Lickin' Good Pork Chops
6--8lean. boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
1/2 cself rising flour
1 1/2 tspdry mustard ( do not leave out)
1/2 tspgarlic powder (do not leave out)
2 or more Tbspcooking oil
1--26oz. can(s)campbell's chicken and rice soup
How to Make Chickin' Lickin' Good Pork Chops
- Combine flour, garlic powder, and dry mustard. These spices is what really gives it a special flavor!
- Dredge pork chops in the flour mixture.
- Put oil in large skillet and brown the pork chops.
- Place browned pork chops in crock pot in layers.
- Pour soup over the meat. DO NOT DILUTE THE SOUP!!! Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.