Chickin' Lickin' Good Pork Chops
- lean. boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 c
- self rising flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard ( do not leave out)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder (do not leave out)
- 2 or more Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 1--26oz. can(s)
- campbell's chicken and rice soup
How to Make Chickin' Lickin' Good Pork Chops
- 1Combine flour, garlic powder, and dry mustard. These spices is what really gives it a special flavor!
- 2Dredge pork chops in the flour mixture.
- 3Put oil in large skillet and brown the pork chops.
- 4Place browned pork chops in crock pot in layers.
- 5Pour soup over the meat. DO NOT DILUTE THE SOUP!!! Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.