Chicken Fried Cube Steak Sammie
- pork cube steaks
- 1 c
- 1 c
- **mc cormicks steakhouse onion burger seasoning, or your favorite seasonings
- **canola oil
- **asadero cheese, or your favorite
- **fresh cilantro leaves
- **candied jalapeno pepper rings
How to Make Chicken Fried Cube Steak Sammie
- 1The secret is to season your pork, the egg and milk dip AND the flour. I used McCormicks Steakhouse Onion Burger seasoning, but use your favorite spice or combo of spices.
- 2Whisk one egg into one cup of milk and place in shallow dish. In another shallow dish place flour, season both well.
- 3Season pork on both sides, lightly dredge in flour, then egg/milk dip, then flour, then egg/milk dip, then flour.
- 5Another trick to a super tasty burger or sammie, is lightly toast or heat bun or bread, it brings out the flavor of the bread product. Then use your favorite condiments and enjoy. I used mayo, asadero cheese, grated, fresh cilantro leaves and Uncle Gary's Candid Jalapeno peppers, and truly awesome and delicious combo!!!