Cheesy Ham and Corn Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbcooked ham, minced
1/4 cchopped onion
1 smallchopped green bell pepper
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 tspworcestershire sauce
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
2pie crusts, 9"
How to Make Cheesy Ham and Corn Pie
- Saute onion, pepper in butter in large skillet until soft, remove from heat.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl until blended.
- Add onion and peppers mixture, ham, corn, cheese, worcestershire sauce and seasoning, mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pie dough.
- Can use your own or prepared crust or a mix.
- Roll out a little more then half for bottom crust, place in a 11x17 baking dish, spoon in ham mixture.
- Roll out remaining crust and fit over filling.
- Pinch together and crimp or flute.
- Cut steam vents in top.
- Place on a cookie sheet or foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until pastry is golden brown.
- Let stand a few minutes and then cut in squares.