Cheesy Ham and Corn Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- cooked ham, minced
- 2.5 c
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1 small
- chopped green bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- pie crusts, 9"
How to Make Cheesy Ham and Corn Pie
- 1Saute onion, pepper in butter in large skillet until soft, remove from heat.
- 2Beat eggs and milk in large bowl until blended.
- 3Add onion and peppers mixture, ham, corn, cheese, worcestershire sauce and seasoning, mix well.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Prepare pie dough.
- 6Can use your own or prepared crust or a mix.
- 7Roll out a little more then half for bottom crust, place in a 11x17 baking dish, spoon in ham mixture.
- 8Roll out remaining crust and fit over filling.
- 9Pinch together and crimp or flute.
- 10Cut steam vents in top.
- 11Place on a cookie sheet or foil.
- 12Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until pastry is golden brown.
- 13Let stand a few minutes and then cut in squares.