By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggreen beans, french cut 10 ounces
1/4 conions, finely chopped
2 ccooked ham, chopped
2hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsppimento, chopped
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
1/2 ccroutons, herb flavored crushed
How to Make Cheese-Ham Casserole
- Cook beans according to package directions; drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
- Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepan; saute onion.
- Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in milk and reserved 1/2 cup liquid.
- Heat to a boil, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in ham, eggs, cheese, pimiento and parsley.
- Place beans in baking dish; cover with ham sauce and sprinkle croutons over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 20 to 25 minutes.