Cheddar Brat Meatballs Glazed with Stadium Sauce
- 1 tsp
- each salt, coriander, ground sage, dry mustard,
- 1/2 tsp
- each dried rosemary, ground ginger, garlic powder, and paprika
- 1/4 tsp
- each white pepper, cayenne pepper and nutmeg
- 1 lb
- ground pork
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- panko breadcrumbs
- 1 inch squares of hard cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- each bbq sauce and ketchup
- 2 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
How to Make Cheddar Brat Meatballs Glazed with Stadium Sauce
- 1Mix the seasoning ingredients together. Add the ground pork, egg, and Panko. Mix well. Roll into 8 large meatballs.
- 2Take one cube of cheese and press into the middle of each meatball.
- 3Preheat oven 400 degrees. Place the meatballs on foil lined baking sheet.
Mix the ingredients for stadium sauce together. Brush on the meatballs and place in oven. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes basting with the sauce every 10 minutes.