Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 clemon juice
1/3 conion, chopped
1 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspgreen onion, finely chopped
1 Tbspcanola oil
3/4 tspground allspice
3/4 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground cayenne
6pork loin chops, lean and 5/8" thick
How to Make Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
- Place all ingredients except pork in blender.
- Cover and blend until well blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade; cover and refrigerate for basting.
- Trim excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cover and grill pork 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 8-11 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with reserved marinade, until medium doneness (160) and slightly pink when cut near bone.
- Discard any remaining basting marinade.