This is one of my very favorite recipes. I like it because it is simple and easy to make.
Makes a great Sunday dinner too:
(ham steaks smothered in pineapple & maple syrup, mashed potatoes, green beans, and dinner rolls) Yummy!
Ham and pineapple just go hand in hand...that yummy!
How to Make Candy Ham
- Drain pineapple saving juice.
- Mix mustard, pineapple juice, and maple syrup together.
- Place ham steaks in a 13x9 aluminum foil lined pan.
- Pour mixture on ham steaks.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Turn steaks over and put pineapple chunks on top.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, green beans, and dinner rolls....delicious!