Canadian Chop Suey
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- elbow macaroni
- onion, diced
- red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can(s)
- stewed tomatoes
- 1 lb
- quality italian sausage (i use sweet)
How to Make Canadian Chop Suey
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain.
- 2In same pot, saute onion and pepper over medium heat until softened. Remove from pan.
- 3In same pot, cook sausage until browned. Drain.
- 4Combine onions & peppers, pasta, sausage, and stewed tomatoes and heat through. We like to put Parmesan cheese on top too.