Brussels, Bacon and Farfalle
How to Make Brussels, Bacon and Farfalle
- Start preparing pasta according to directions.
The pasta should be drained about the same time the brussels are done.
- Cut the bacon into chunks, and separate the pieces.
Cook over medium heat, in large skillet until crispy and set half of it to the side. Leave 3-4 tablespoons of bacon fat in the pan, reserve the rest if needed. Feed other half of bacon to hubby and or kids to keep the rest safe.
- While cooking bacon, cut the stem end off the brussels, and cut them in half, then place in food processer with onions and garlic and pulse until everything is chopped evenly up. I use 3 5 second pulses.
- Dump the brussels/onions/garlic into the pan and stir fry until brigh green/onions are soft. Add the bacon back to the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the drained pasta into the pan with the veggies, and toss together.