★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6 lbpork loin
1 clovegarlic, halved
1 pinchsalt and pepper
1 1/3 cbrown sugar, divided
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- Wash pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry. Rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork.
- Combine one cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and the vinegar. Rub all over the roast.
- Put the roast in a slow cooker. cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with the cinnamon. Spread this on top of the roast. Continue cooking on low for an hour longer.
- Remove roast to a platter and let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing.