How to Make Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Take pork chops and remove fat and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the mustard and brown sugar together, then dip porkchops in to fully cover.
- Take one envelop of pork shake and bake and sprinkle on the top of the chops.
- Place the chops on the lined baking sheet. Cook until done. Do NOT turn them while cooking. Depending on the size of the chops, start checking for doneness at 20 minutes. They are done when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.