★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cyellow mustard
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Brown Sugar/Mustard Ham
- Cut ham in at least 1 inch slices (chunks). Lay single layer into cake pan or roaster.
- Mix mustard and brown sugar to make a paste. (consistency of honey) Drop by spoonfuls onto the ham slices. (put at least spoonful on each slice) If spread is to thick, add more mustard. Spread it around a bit on ham. However, don't spend alot of time on this, as it melts and covers the slices fine.
- Add regular milk to pan until it comes up to middle of ham slice. (about 1/2-3/4 in, depending on how thick your ham is) Can use whole milk or 2%.
- cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for app. 50 min. Again, it depends on how thick your ham is sliced.
- When it's time to serve, spoon juice over baked potato and enjoy!