- 4 center-cut pork chops 1 1/4 inch thick
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups mixed sliced summer squash
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- vinaigrette dressing
- 2 new york empire or cortland apples, cored and sliced into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make BROILED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLE MEDLEY & CINNAMO
- 1Season chops with salt and pepper. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 8 to 10 minutes per side. Serve immediately with vegetable medley and cinnamon apples.
Vegetable Medley: Steam summer squash and carrots. Toss with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
Cinnamon Apples: Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Saute apple rings until tender, 5-6 minutes. Sprink with brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir gently to blend.
Makes 4 servings