BrocTurBac French Bread Sandwich
Don't know that it's a winner by any means, but we tried it and liked it...
Thanks, Sherri, for challenging me to come up with something different!!
- loaf of french bread (i used pillsbury refrigerated dough)
- leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 c
- broccoli florets, coarsley chopped
- 4 slice
- provolone cheese
- 8 slice
- deli sliced smoked turkey breast, cut in half
- 8 slice
- turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 medium
- tomato, sliced thin
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- mrs. dash original seasoning blend
- 1/8 tsp
- crushed red pepper (optional)
How to Make BrocTurBac French Bread Sandwich
- 1Slice bread in half lengthwise. If baking it yourself, let it cool completely before cutting.
- 2Spread mayonnaise on both halves of bread.
Then cover bottom with lettuce leaves and half the broccoli.
- 3Layer with half the turkey, bacon, 2 slices cheese,remaining broccoli, 2 slices cheese, and remaining turkey.
- 4Top with tomato slices. Season with Mrs. Dash and crushed red pepper.
- 5Place top of bread on sandwich, press down slightly to get filling to stay together. Cut in pieces about 3" long and enjoy!