BrocTurBac French Bread Sandwich
Don't know that it's a winner by any means, but we tried it and liked it...
Thanks, Sherri, for challenging me to come up with something different!!
1loaf of french bread (i used pillsbury refrigerated dough)
3-4leaves romaine lettuce
2 cbroccoli florets, coarsley chopped
4 sliceprovolone cheese
8 slicedeli sliced smoked turkey breast, cut in half
8 sliceturkey bacon, cooked crisp
1 mediumtomato, sliced thin
1/4 - 1/2 cmayonnaise
1/4 tspmrs. dash original seasoning blend
1/8 tspcrushed red pepper (optional)
How to Make BrocTurBac French Bread Sandwich
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. If baking it yourself, let it cool completely before cutting.
- Spread mayonnaise on both halves of bread.
Then cover bottom with lettuce leaves and half the broccoli.
- Layer with half the turkey, bacon, 2 slices cheese,remaining broccoli, 2 slices cheese, and remaining turkey.
- Top with tomato slices. Season with Mrs. Dash and crushed red pepper.
- Place top of bread on sandwich, press down slightly to get filling to stay together. Cut in pieces about 3" long and enjoy!