★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen broccoli spears
- 12 slice
- 1/4 in think sliced cooked ham
- 3 can(s)
- (10 1/2 oz) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 c
- 4 can(s)
- (4 oz) sliced mushrooms
How to Make Broccoli Stuffed Ham Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Coat a 2 quart oven safe dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook broccoli according to package instructions, drain well.
- 4While broccoli is cooking, combine soup, milk and mushrooms in a small saucepan and cook until throughly heated and well mixed.
- 5Place 2 or 3 spears in the center of each ham slice and roll. Place seam down in the prepared dish.
- 6Cover with sauce mix. Bake about 20 mins or until bubbly.
- 7I often add ritz crackers to the top..crushed crackers mixed with a little butter sprinkled over the top. It just makes it look a little more finished and adds great texture.