★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 pkg(10 oz) frozen broccoli spears
12 slice1/4 in think sliced cooked ham
3 can(s)(10 1/2 oz) cheddar cheese soup
1 1/2 cmilk
4 can(s)(4 oz) sliced mushrooms
How to Make Broccoli Stuffed Ham Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat a 2 quart oven safe dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli according to package instructions, drain well.
- While broccoli is cooking, combine soup, milk and mushrooms in a small saucepan and cook until throughly heated and well mixed.
- Place 2 or 3 spears in the center of each ham slice and roll. Place seam down in the prepared dish.
- Cover with sauce mix. Bake about 20 mins or until bubbly.
- I often add ritz crackers to the top..crushed crackers mixed with a little butter sprinkled over the top. It just makes it look a little more finished and adds great texture.