By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozbroccoli, frozen
1/2 tspdry mustard
4 ozprocessed cheese spread
6 sliceboiled ham, sliced
How to Make Broccoli-Ham Rollups
- Preheat oven to 350 (moderate).
- Cook broccoli according to package directions until just tender.
- While broccoli is cooking, melt fat in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in flour, salt and mustard.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add cheese and continue stirring until cheese is melted.
- Do not overcook.
- Divide broccoli spears into 6 portions, splitting large stalks as necessary.
- Alternate direction of flower ends within each portion.
- Place broccoli portions on and parallel to narrow end of each ham slice, extending flower ends over edges of ham.
- Roll as for jellyroll with broccoli in the center of each rollup.
- Arrange rollups in a baking dish with seam side down.
- Pour sauce over rollups.
- Bake until sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.