By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 20 oz
- broccoli, frozen
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 c
- 4 oz
- processed cheese spread
- 6 slice
- boiled ham, sliced
How to Make Broccoli-Ham Rollups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 (moderate).
- 2Cook broccoli according to package directions until just tender.
- 3While broccoli is cooking, melt fat in a heavy saucepan.
- 4Stir in flour, salt and mustard.
- 5Gradually stir in milk.
- 6Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 7Add cheese and continue stirring until cheese is melted.
- 8Do not overcook.
- 9Divide broccoli spears into 6 portions, splitting large stalks as necessary.
- 10Alternate direction of flower ends within each portion.
- 11Place broccoli portions on and parallel to narrow end of each ham slice, extending flower ends over edges of ham.
- 12Roll as for jellyroll with broccoli in the center of each rollup.
- 13Arrange rollups in a baking dish with seam side down.
- 14Pour sauce over rollups.
- 15Bake until sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.