Broccoli Ham Hot Dish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 40 oz
- broccoli, frozen
- 2 c
- rice, cooked
- 6 Tbsp
- 2 c
- bread crumbs
- onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 c
- 1.5 lb
- ham, cooked and cubed
- cheese, shredded
How to Make Broccoli Ham Hot Dish
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Spoon rice into a 13x9" baking pan.
- 3Place broccoli over rice.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 5Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the bread crumbs and set aside.
- 6In remaining butter, saute onion unitil soft.
- 7Add flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- 8Stir in milk and continue cooking until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- 9Cook and stir for one minute.
- 10Add ham and heat through.
- 11Pour over rice and broccoli.
- 12Sprinkle the crumbs over all.
- 13Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 14Sprinkle with cheese (swiss or cheddar).
- 15Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.