Broccoli Ham Hot Dish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
40 ozbroccoli, frozen
2 crice, cooked
2 cbread crumbs
1.5 lbham, cooked and cubed
How to Make Broccoli Ham Hot Dish
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain.
- Spoon rice into a 13x9" baking pan.
- Place broccoli over rice.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the bread crumbs and set aside.
- In remaining butter, saute onion unitil soft.
- Add flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- Stir in milk and continue cooking until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Cook and stir for one minute.
- Add ham and heat through.
- Pour over rice and broccoli.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over all.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese (swiss or cheddar).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.