How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat contact roaster.
- Coat the special baking pan with non-stick spray and add the bread cubes.
- Layer the bacon over the bread and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Mix the egg product, milk, salt, mustard, and pepper together. Pour over the bread mixture.
- Using oven mitts, insert the baking pan into the contact roaster. Close the lid and set the timer for 30 minutes or bake until eggs are set.
- **NOTE** -- if you don't have a contact roaster, I'm sure that you could probably prep this in a casserole dish instead and bake in a pre-heated 350*F oven for 45 minutes. Just make sure the egg is set.