Photo by: feedyourkids.com
- 2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pkg
- (32 oz.) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make BREAKFAST BAKE
- 1Cook bacon; drain and crumble into a large mixing bowl. Add the thawed hash browns, salt, and half the cheese. Mix well and place into 9x13x2" baking dish which has been greased.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine the milk and the eggs until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 3Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately top with remaining cheese. Serve with fresh fruit and English muffins.