Breaded Pork Loin topped with Herb Butter
- 1 lb
- boneless pork loin
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- fresh parsley
- vegatable oil for frying
- cajun seasoning mix
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- drained and finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- pinch cajun spice
How to Make Breaded Pork Loin topped with Herb Butter
- 1In a bowl combine the softened butter, tomatoes, parsley and cajun spice. Whisk together until well blended. Transfer mixture to a piece of parchment paper and roll to about 1-1/2 inches thick.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Slice the lion into 3/4" thick slices. Cover each piece with wax paper and pound with a meat mallet until about 1/4" thick.
Season the flour with cajun seasonings, dredge the pork in flour.
- 3Heat oil in cast iron pan over medium high heat. Add pork and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
To serve: cut butter into 1/4" slices and place on top of pork. Green veggie or side salad goes well with the pork.