1# 1 Recipe:
1.Have bowl of flour ready another with beaten eggs, and another with Bread crumbs. First Season Pork Chops with Salt and pepper
2.Place chops in Bowl with Flour, Coat evenly.
3.Remove from the Flour, Place in Seperate Bowl with the beaten eggs, dredge thru the eggs mix.
4.Place the egg coated Chops in Bread Crumbs to coat well.
6. in a large Skillet add about 1/4 " oil, Heat til it sizzles.
7. Add Breaded Chops in the oil Fry about 4-5 Min on each side, until browned. Serve with apple sauce.
2# 2 RECIPE:
1. Season Chops with salt and pepper
2. Place Flour in bowl, Dredge Chops thru flour Coating well.
3. I skillet, Heat your Oil til it sizzles.
4. Brown Chops in Oil 4-5 min per side.
5. Place on baking sheet in oven and bake 20 min. @ 350. these will be fork tender.