★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 oz bratwurst links
- hotdog buns
- thin provolone cheese slices
- 4 Tbsp
- dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 c
- canned sauerkraut, drained and divided
- 4 Tbsp
- smoked julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- aluminum foil
How to Make Brats in a Blanket
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook Bratwurst in a skillet or on the grill following package instructions. Slice hotdog buns open, if needed.
- 2Cut cheese slices in half. Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard on each bun. Place 2 half slices of cheese and bratwurst on each bun. Top with 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut, 1 tablespoon of tomatoes and top with 2 more half slices of cheese.
- 3Place each bratwurst on a 12 x 12 inch sheet of foil and roll up tightly. Place in oven or return to grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes turning occasionally, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve.