- 2 tsp
- vegetable oil (canola)
- 1 lb
- pork tenderloin..cut into 1-1/2" chunks
- 1 tsp
- each:salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (14-1/2oz chicken broth
- gala apples..cored & each cut into 8 wedges
- very small red potatoes..halved
- 1 c
- baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- 3 Tbsp
- honey-dijon mustard
How to Make Braised Pork & Apple Stew
- 1Heat oil in a 5-6 quart pot.
While oil heats,sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and coat with flour.
Cook pork 4 minutes or until browned,turning once;remove to plate.
- 2Add broth,apples,potatoes,carrots,& thyme to pot and bring to a boil.
Cover,reduce heat,& simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in pork & mustard.
Cover and simmer 4-5 minutes or until pork is cooked through.