★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2/3 c
- bourbon or whiskey
- 1 c
- clover honey
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- 100 % fruit orange marmalade
- 5 lb whole bone in ham, fully cooked
- 1/8 c
- whole cloves
How to Make Bourbon Honey Glazed Ham
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat bourbon, honey, molasses and marmalade over low heat for 15 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Set Aside
- 3With a sharp knife, cut diamond pattern onthe fatty part of the ham. Stud whole cloves in eache diamond, at points where lines cross. SPread half of the glaze over the ham and roast for 30 minutes, uncovred. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to raost for another 15 minutes. let ham stand for 20 minutes before slicing.