- boneless pork chops
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
- worcestershire sauce or dales sauce
- small onion sliced (optional)
How to Make Boneless Pork Chops with mushroom gravy
- 19 X 13 pan well greased (I use butter)
- 2Place pork chops (or boneless chicken) in pan and salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Pour sauce over meat.
- 4Cover with mushroom soup and sliced onions over the soup.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 minutes. I usually turn the meat half way through and stir the 'gravy', this lets the meat brown some on each side. The bake time differs according to the size of the meat, so test it for doneness before serving.