- 2 to 4 slice
- cubed, pork loin boneless "depending on how many your serving use more or less'
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil (more if needed)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- country bob's (all purpose sauce)
How to Make Boneless Cubed Pork Loin
- 1Preheat oven to 380 degrease,
- 2In baking dish lay the cubed pork, brush both sides with oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Cover with foil, bake 1 hour.
- 4remove from oven turn over and spread country bob's on top. cover & return to oven bake 20 minutes more.
- 5Serve with baked potato, I like to eat between 2 slices of bread.