- 2 1/2 c
- pasta shells, i use the large ones.
- 3 c
- beef stock.
- 1 stick
- 1/2 lb
- beef hamburger
- 1 lb
- sausage, italian
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, your choice
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroomand roasted garlic soup, undeluted.
- a few dashes of hot sauce.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 medium
- onoin, diced and cooked.
- 4 slice
- cooked and chopped bacon.
How to Make Bob W's, Beef and Sauage Bake.
- 1In a large cast iron skillet add a little olive oil or cooking oil. Heat to med-high.
In a large sauce pan add beef stock. bring to a boil. Add uncooked pasta. Bring back to a low boil and cook pasta. ( I add a little salt and pepper, and some butte.) Cook for 8-10 minutes
Wile pasta is cooking. In the skillet cook bacon till almost cooked.Remove from the pan and let drain.
- 2Remove all but a tablespoon of dripping's. Add ground beef and cook till no longer pink. Remove and save.. Remove any fluids. Add a tablespoon of bacon drippings cook sausage till no longer pink. Remove from pan. Add to cooked ground beef and mix. add a teaspoon of butter and cook onions for 5-8 minutes. mix with the meat Set aside for now.
- 3Remove cooked pasta from sauce pan and reserve the stock. Now add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and stir. add a few splashes of hot sauce. Add pasta, beef and sausage mixture to the sauce pan and mix...
Pre-heat oven to 375. In a 12x12 baking dish dish. Pour pasta mixture into the baking dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top. Cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes..
Remove foil. Spread chees over the top and bake for 10-15 minutes.. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm..