Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccarrots, shredded
1/4 cpecans, chopped
1/4 cblue cheese, crumbled
1green onion, sliced
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 cyogurt, plain
4 tspall purpose flour
1/2 tspchicken bouillon
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
- In a small bowl, combine carrot, pecans, blue cheese, green onion and worcestershire sauce for stuffing.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the bone.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the stuffing into each pocket.
- Fasten with wooden toothpicks if needed.
- Grill until brown and cooked through.
- In a small sauce pan, mix yogurt and flour.
- Add milk, chicken bouillon, and pepper.
- Cook and stir until thickening and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- To serve, remove the toothpicks, and serve sauce over chops.