★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 cbloody mary mix
2 cbeef broth
2 cvodka or rum
2 clovegarlic, minced
3 lbpork shoulder roast, bone in
1 pkgpasta of choice
How to Make Bloody Mary Slow-cooked Pulled Pork over Pasta
- Combine Bloody Mary mix, beef broth, garlic and alcohol to create marinade. Place marinade and pork in slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork and shred meat.
- Place 1 to 1 1/2 cups of marinade into a saucepan. Add salt to taste and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and add shredded pork. Let simmer until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Place remaining marinade into a pasta pot and add salt to taste. Bring to a boil. Cook pasta in marinade according to directions
- Serve pork over pasta.