BJ's Crockpot BBQ
Rev BJ Friley
NOTE: This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for the size of meat that you have.
- 2 lb
- pork loin
- 1 can(s)
- soda (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.)
- bbq sauce
How to Make BJ's Crockpot BBQ
- 1Place pork loin in a crock pot (Mine is a 6-quart, but you can use about any size that'll fit your meat)
- 2Pour soda over meat
- 3Cook on low heat for about 7 - 10 hours or until the meat shreds easily
- 4Remove from crock pot
- 5Shred it into Pulled Pork BBQ
- 6If desired, mix with or serve with BBQ Sauce.