BISCUIT WITH SAUSAGE,BELL PEPPER AND ONIONS
Bisquick on hand, sausage patties in the freezer, fresh green pepper and a sweet onion, as well as cheese, and a bag of tater tots given to me yesterday. Easy, make some biscuits, combine with oven baked sausage,tater tots, bell pepper and onions.
- 6 small
- pork sausage patties
- 1 small
- green pepper cut into quarters
- 1 large
- sweet wala wala onion, cut into large wedge and sliced
- 1/2 pkg
- tater tots
- 6 slice
MAKE BISQUICK BISCUITS
How to Make BISCUIT WITH SAUSAGE,BELL PEPPER AND ONIONS
- 1Place sausage patties, green peppers, onion, and Tater Tots on a large shallow baking pan. Pour olive oil over green pepper and onion.
- 2Bake in 425-450 degree oven, about 20 minutes, turn patties over half way, and continue until they are brown, and veggies are also browned a little.
- 3Bake biscuits on higher shelf about 9 -10 minutes.
Remove and split each biscuit, add sausage, pepper and onion, and a slice of cheese if desired.
- 4OPTIONAL: serve with salsa!