Big Ol’ Mess
1 lbsmoked sausage, cut into bite-size chunks
3jalapeno peppers, sliced
1green belll pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
1 mediumsweet onion, cut into bite-size chunks
1foil cooking bag
1/4 ctabasco sauce
1 jar(s)(10 oz) sweet & sour sauce
How to Make Big Ol’ Mess
- Place sausage, peppers and onion in foil bag.
- In a small bowl, mix the Tabasco and sweet & sour sauce and pour over mixture in foil bag.
- Fold the edge tightly to seal.
- Place the foil bag on the grill and cook for 45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Slit open and serve out of the bag.