Big Ol’ Mess
- 1 lb
- smoked sausage, cut into bite-size chunks
- jalapeno peppers, sliced
- green belll pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 medium
- sweet onion, cut into bite-size chunks
- foil cooking bag
- 1/4 c
- tabasco sauce
- 1 jar(s)
- (10 oz) sweet & sour sauce
How to Make Big Ol’ Mess
- 1Place sausage, peppers and onion in foil bag.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the Tabasco and sweet & sour sauce and pour over mixture in foil bag.
- 3Fold the edge tightly to seal.
- 4Place the foil bag on the grill and cook for 45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- 5Slit open and serve out of the bag.