Big Bill’s Manly Meat & Potato Sammie
1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 Tbspmontreal steak seasoning
1 tspthyme, dried
4 smallred skin potatoes, 1/4" thick and parboiled
1 smallred onion sliced 1/4" thick
8thick slices bacon
1 lbsirloin steak
4 Tbspbutter, softened
4ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
2 Tbsphorseradish sauce
2 Tbspchimichurri sauce
8 slicejalapeno havarti cheese
2handfuls organic herb salad mix
How to Make Big Bill’s Manly Meat & Potato Sammie
- Combine extra virgin olive oil, steak seasoning and thyme in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush potato slices, red onion slices and steak with mixture.
- Preheat large grill pan on griddle to medium-high heat, fry bacon until brown and crispy. Remove; drain on paper towels.
- Add potato and onion slices to grill pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes; turn and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden brown
- Add steak to grill pan; cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Rest and slice
- Combine horseradish spread & chimichurri; spread on bottom of slices of bread followed by 1 ounce of cheese, 2 slices bacon, steak slices, herb salad mix, potato slices, onion slices and 1 ounce of cheese; place roll tops on.
- Brush butter on outside of ciabatta rolls. Grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides and bread has golden grill marks