Big Bill’s Manly Meat & Potato Sammie
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp
- thyme, dried
- 4 small
- red skin potatoes, 1/4" thick and parboiled
- 1 small
- red onion sliced 1/4" thick
- thick slices bacon
- 1 lb
- sirloin steak
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp
- horseradish sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- chimichurri sauce
- 8 slice
- jalapeno havarti cheese
- handfuls organic herb salad mix
How to Make Big Bill’s Manly Meat & Potato Sammie
- 1Combine extra virgin olive oil, steak seasoning and thyme in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Brush potato slices, red onion slices and steak with mixture.
- 3Preheat large grill pan on griddle to medium-high heat, fry bacon until brown and crispy. Remove; drain on paper towels.
- 4Add potato and onion slices to grill pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes; turn and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden brown
- 5Add steak to grill pan; cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Rest and slice
- 6Combine horseradish spread & chimichurri; spread on bottom of slices of bread followed by 1 ounce of cheese, 2 slices bacon, steak slices, herb salad mix, potato slices, onion slices and 1 ounce of cheese; place roll tops on.
- 7Brush butter on outside of ciabatta rolls. Grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides and bread has golden grill marks