How to Make Best Ever Pork Shoulder
- 1rinse off pork with cold water. then place it in a deep dish roast pan.
- 2season with season salt, adobo and old bay seasoning. when done pour mushroom soup over the entire roast.
- 3then season again with the same seasonings listed above and place two cups of water inside bottom of the pan.
- 4pre heat the oven to 250 degree and place tin foil over pan .
- 5when pre heat is over then place the pot in the oven for 4-5 hours depending on size. (a half an hour per pound)