Beginner’s Pulled Pork Sandwich
1(3 to 4 lb) pork roast, bone-in or boneless
1 smallbottle of your favorite bar-b-que sauce (i like a hickory smoked flavored sauce)
1 mediumonion, chopped
3 Tbspdijon mustard
·split hamburger buns, your favorite rolls or texas toast
How to Make Beginner’s Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Place pork roast in a 4 or 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bar-b-que sauce, onion, and mustard; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices and discard.
- Remove the bone if using bone-in roast; shred pork with two forks and return to slow cooker; heat through.
- Place pulled pork and slaw on your bread and serve with pickle spears, and chips.