Beginner’s Pulled Pork Sandwich
- (3 to 4 lb) pork roast, bone-in or boneless
- 1 small
- bottle of your favorite bar-b-que sauce (i like a hickory smoked flavored sauce)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- split hamburger buns, your favorite rolls or texas toast
How to Make Beginner’s Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 1Place pork roast in a 4 or 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the bar-b-que sauce, onion, and mustard; pour over roast.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- 4Remove meat; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices and discard.
- 5Remove the bone if using bone-in roast; shred pork with two forks and return to slow cooker; heat through.
- 6Place pulled pork and slaw on your bread and serve with pickle spears, and chips.