BBQ'd Pulled Pork Sliders or Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb
- pork sirloin tip roast ( i buy them at costco, very lean)
- 1 bottle
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce or your favorite.
- 1 pkg
- slider rolls or sandwich rolls
- crispy fried onions (optional)
How to Make BBQ'd Pulled Pork Sliders or Sandwiches
- 1Rinse pork roast and cut into 4 chunks.
Put pork chunks into slow cooker.
- 2Pour bottle of BBQ sauce over the pork, stir.
Put the lid on and slow cook for 3-4 hours on high or for 6-8 hours on low.
Will easily pull apart when done.