How to Make bbq ribs
- I cook them in the grill but you can add a few drops of liquid smoke to the marinade if your using your oven
- Wash ribs and pull off the silver skin from the bone side
- Sprinkle ample amounts of the garlic powder and Cajun seasoning and rub it in, cover and refrigerate a few hours (over night is best)
- take them out of the fridge about an 1 1/2 hours before your ready to cook mix vinegar and bbq sauce and pour over ribs making sure to coat all sides
- Cook bone side down at 250-275 for 3 1/2-4 hours baste them with the marinade about every 1/2 hour,brush on your bbq sauce during the last 1/2 hour of cooking.