BBQ Pork Ribs
How to Make BBQ Pork Ribs
- In a large roaster, place ribs meat side up and sprinkle with 1 Tbs. Montreal Steak Seasoning. Turn meat bone side up. Sprinkle with remaining Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Add enough water in the roaster to be about 2 inches deep.
- Brush the bone side with BBQ sauce. Do not turn ribs over.
- Add Liquid smoke to water. Cut 2 lemons in slices and place in the water and around the ribs.
- Cover the roaster with foil. Bake at 325 for 3 hours, until tender.
- Remove Ribs from Roaster onto platter. Discard water.
- Finish out on BBQ grill by brushing on BBQ sauce, and grill aprox 5 mins each side.