BBQ Pork Chops and Stuffing Dinner
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. oil, divided
- 4 bone in or boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 pkg. stove top stuffing mix for pork
- 3/4 cup thick and spicy or bull's eye original barbecue sauce, kraft
How to Make BBQ Pork Chops and Stuffing Dinner
- 1Cook onion and pepper in 1 Tbsp. oil in medium skillet on medium high heat til tender crisp; remove from skillet.
- 2Add remaining oil and chops to skillet. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or til cooked through. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as pkg. directs.
- 3Spoon onion mixture over chops. Top with barbecue sauce; cover. Reduce heat to low and cook til sauce is thoroughly heated. Serve with stuffing Makes 4 servings. You can sub Stove top cornbread stuffing for the stuffing ix for pork if you like.