How to Make BBQ Pizza
- Prepare your crust as directed. If using the recipe that I linked, you will need to prepare it 2 hours prior to making your pizza.
- When ready to prepare your pizza, preheat the oven to 425.
- Spread your pizza crust out onto a pizza pan (mine is a 16 inch diameter)
- Combine the Spaghetti/Pizza sauce with the BBQ Sauce and spread onto the crust.
- Top with "dollops" of BBQ Pork and then both of the cheeses.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza is baking, melt butter in a saucepan and add the chopped garlic. Simmer for a few minutes to flavor the butter with the garlic.
- After taking the pizza out, brush the garlic butter on the crust edge.