BBQ Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops, By freda
Whom Invited me over for dinner this week as a retired Driver (DON) we all know so well was in town. They entertained us with these fantastic "Stuffed Porkchops" on the BBQ Grill.
She said "she had never made these before" boy-Oh-Boy, were we in for a treat, with the Help of Hubby Tim. These are melt in your Mouth, & so good, So I have adopted this from them.
- 1 Pkg
- "grill mates "pork marinade" mix according to pkg directions.
- 1 box
- stuffing mix, corn bread (stove top)
- 1 1/2" thick, pork chops, slit to make a pouch for the stuffing.
MARINATE FOR 1 HR ACCORDING TO PKG DIRECTIONS
STUFFING; ACCORDING TO PKG DIRECTIONS
How to Make BBQ Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops, By freda
- 1Heat your BBQ GRILL, on high heat.
Mix Marinade and set aside in 9X12 pan
- 2Pork chops need to be Slit ready to be stuffed.
Place Pork Chops in marinade, covering all sides well. Making sure the Pouch is filled also with marinade. marinade 1 hr. mininum.
turn 1/2 way thru to marinate & coat well all over again.
- 3Mix stove top stuffing according to Pkg.
after 1 hr . . stuff pouch of Pork chops with stuffing.
- 4Place on grill. . . grilling on high 3-4 min on each side. To Score Chops with grill Marks.
NOTE:(COOKING TIMES are Approximate.)
reduce heat, grilling another 5-8 min on each side. Checking for doneness you desire.
Watch carfully, as every grill heat is different.
Remove From grill @ desired doneness.