★★★★★ 2 votes5
3lbs baby back ribs
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1-1/2 tspblack pepper
1 corange juice
1 cbull eye barbecue sauce
How to Make BBQ Bourbon Ribs
- Grill to med heat,place half of the ribs in a single layer on center of a large sheet of heavy-duty foil.
- Mix sugar and seasonings rub evenly onto both sides of ribs. Bring up foil sides. Double fold tops and one end
to end to seal packet.
- Add 1/4 cup of orange juice to packet through the open end. Repeat to make second packet.
- Double fold remaining end leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Repeat to make second packet
- Grill 45 min to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Return ribs to grill with combined barbecue sauce and bourbon.
Grill 15 min turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.